Wick Martyrs Free Church
Built in 1839 in Sinclair Terrace, this Church was originally built as a Reformed Presbyterian Church but later changed to a Free Church in 1900 and became known as Wick Martyrs Free Church. The Kirk then change to United Free Church in 1906 but was then sold back to the Free Church. The Martyrs Free Church never had a full time minister until 1956, it's a B-Listed building. The Church was joined with Keiss Free Church, where the Rev. John Phil also preached. The congregation got smaller as the years went on and it eventually closed it's doors in 2005.