Wick Congregational Church
Wick Congregational Church was built in the 1880's for a newly formed independent congregation. The building has changed a lot since the Kirk closed many years ago and many of the building features are still visible, but a lot has changed as it is now a furniture store known as “Sam's”. A manse for the Church was built in 1880 at No. 36 Thurso Road. Rev. Sidney Tucker was the minister in 1890's.